-

-

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Fatty Fatty Boom Boom

When we arrived to Texas we realized we needed another vehicle to transport our family plus Trisha around. We came across a lovely dodge conversion van and made her ours. She was amazing. We named her Fatty Fatty Boom Boom  because the kids loved to watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang on the built in tv/vcr while we went on adventures, and also because she was huge. Sadly we sold her a couple months ago, but we made this homage to her while we still had her because we loved her so much and I guess we were bored. This is both awesome and embarrassing to me so I hope you enjoy this(mom) I know you have been waiting sooo long for this..  

2 comments:

Kay-ler Dawn said...

This is seriously the best.

Aubster said...

Oh my gosh, that was AWESOME! You guys have got to be like the most fun parents ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!