-

-

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Truman!!!

Let's all just take a moment and reflect on the state I was in three years ago today...
Yes. That is a forced smile. Yes, my belly was stretched to the maximum capacity. And itchy. Pretty sure I was a little(rhymes with itchy). But that was one of THE BEST days of my life because our little boy was born. I was terrified to have a boy. I honestly didn't know if my love for him would compare to the girls. I know that sounds bad, but all my fears quickly vanished when I held this chubby 8lb 11oz blue bruised face baby boy in my arms. I can't describe the love I have for this boy. He has brought me more happiness than I probably deserve. He reminds me of my purpose in life everyday.  I can't believe how fast it has gone...how much he has grown.. and how much we have changed for the better because he is part of our family. I love this kid so much. Can not imagine life with out him.
Happy third birthday Boomer!!!!!!!!!! We love you!
Went to Dinosaur World for his birthday(Ella lookin grumpy and neglected haha)

No comments: