-

-

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Future Pilots Wife

Yes! My super, awesome, smart, and might I add SEXY husband got accepted into Warrant Officer Candidate School. That means he will be a student in training to be a helicopter pilot for the Army. He worked VERY hard putting his packet together and endured many anxious and annoying moments dealing with the "process" but it all paid off in the end. I'm so proud of him and all he does for our family, and so happy he is finally able to work toward his dream of becoming a pilot. The school is at Ft.Rucker in Alabama, so we are starting to get ready to move. He starts school Sept.4th. So let the organizing/packing/cleaning begin!! We are all very excited to start a new adventure.
Stuart, I knew you could do it! So proud of you and I love you so much. I know you will be awesome at this and I KNOW that because of all your hard work and determination you will be able to eventually/finally grow a mustache pilot style. XOXOXOXO