-

-

Friday, June 14, 2013

School's Out!

My little schoolies are out for the summer. Even though it's been a few weeks since they have been out, I thought I would post some cute pic's and tell a little bit about their class and school year..Eleanor graduated Pre-K this year. She was in Ms. Mayfields class and she loved it. Here she is all dressed up in her graduation gear.
 Her teacher always said that she is so quiet and shy in class..which if any of you know her, you know that is not the case at home. I'm pretty sure she just holds it all in during the day just to come home and release the kraken, to drive me crazy-on purpose. I love her still. She learned a lot this year. She is already sounding out words, and she can write quite a few. She is also boy crazy. Already. Heaven help me. Her favorite thing about school was when her teacher would dress up.
She was once Penny the Pumpkin, Tessa the Turkey, Bailey the Bunny, Cat in the Hat, Christmas Elf, and maybe a few more I missed. Her teacher was awesome, and spoiled her kids rotten. My favorite thing about her pre-k was it was all day. Sweet freedom.
Little Beanie completed 2nd grade with flying colors. She was on the A honor roll all year, and had perfect attendance. She is quite a popular little thing. She made a lot of good friends this year. Her teacher Mrs. Burke was awesome. She bought one of Molly's puppies from us, and she dressed up like Rihanna and did a sweet dance for the talent show. She also was a great teacher and Ava just adored her. Ava's favorite part about school this year was they had attenDANCE's once a month for the kids who didn't miss any school. They got to go to the cafeteria and have a dance party. Ava LOVES to dance. She was also in the newspaper club and did morning announcements over the intercom quite a few times. Love my little cuties and it's been a fun summer so far with them home!!

No comments: